Welcome to humanoid city ^^

Here you can follow, me the most craziest person alive. I'll blog at least once a day (and if i don't then something bad has happened or i've forgotten too) about things i do, my problems (not too often only if im pissed off) my social life, upcoming events and my angry rants about things.
I will probably blog about things that i do at school and with my friends, music i like and i will ALWAYS blog about Tokio Hotel <3 (Bill)
:')

Lameness...

D: D: D: GOD WHY IS MY LIFE SO LAME LATELY.
Everyone is bare dry, except Alex and a few others nobody wants to do anything anymore. That is mainly because of the snow and the time of day (it gets dark early) my friends parents are too protective and they have to get home before it gets dark which is pretty lame which is why we never do anything anymore.
I actuallly need to find better, cooler friends because my "friends" just do my head in. period.
Ok im starting to sound like a bitch again. Stop Jessy....
I also miss old time's with Egle nothing is the same anymore everything fell apart again and now i miss everything that happened back then!!


Anyway, pervy Jess time <3


             *cough* thank god for photoshop...=D (allow me i know)



    There's one of Tomi :P

This one....





Anyway....=D thats all i have to really post about.

BLEIBT DRAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment