Welcome to humanoid city ^^

Here you can follow, me the most craziest person alive. I'll blog at least once a day (and if i don't then something bad has happened or i've forgotten too) about things i do, my problems (not too often only if im pissed off) my social life, upcoming events and my angry rants about things.
I will probably blog about things that i do at school and with my friends, music i like and i will ALWAYS blog about Tokio Hotel <3 (Bill)
:')

Wow i've been busy a bit...

Yeah, School has taken away my social life. I'm always a pretty tired person and i sleep nearly all the time so i dont really see people a lot haha i sound so lame but it's the truth. I've done zwei (two :P) all nighters on a school night, usually i've been up talking (laughing) with Bee on MSN (we have our jokes) or I've been watching a film (i watched Sweeney Todd and Edward Scissorhands on those nights i think) 
I also went Camden last last Saturday with my good old friend Egle (i have history with her, good history ily her) we had a laugh and i brought a shirt and some coontails and a pair of shorts.In one of my many many perverted MSN convosations with Bee i now have a penis ;o ;o ;o lol and Bee will find out about it at the MU when i'm Bill <3  (shhh dont tell my gf) xDDDDD
Me and Sophya had a laugh on Friday afte school with Haribo on the bus kmt she always shares her sweets with me effing jelly beans then with the sweets which got stuck on our teeth looooool :D 
and she said to me "you are my gift" ^oooo^ thats so sweet i love Sophya so much <3
And Drama....pahahahaha. You just have to be there to understand. Tiffany on the dance mats when she thought the teacher lost the key in Drama before PE "im going to bash the door down i want to play dancemats" she had a fit when Jay pinned her on Blackberry LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL



Some lovely pictures of me. <3


2 comments:

  1. LOL I cannot wait to see this penis! I'm sehr excited... ;) Rahh tell Bill to keep his hands off it IT'S MINE! xD
    Glad I've kept u amused on ur all-nighters =) Though it is partially my fault you were even up at all! xD I feel no guilt, it was fuck funny. Anyway, I'm gonna blog myself now so go fuck Bill and keep him happy =D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'lll happily fuck Bill senseless :D

    ReplyDelete