Welcome to humanoid city ^^

Here you can follow, me the most craziest person alive. I'll blog at least once a day (and if i don't then something bad has happened or i've forgotten too) about things i do, my problems (not too often only if im pissed off) my social life, upcoming events and my angry rants about things.
I will probably blog about things that i do at school and with my friends, music i like and i will ALWAYS blog about Tokio Hotel <3 (Bill)
:')

New person :'D

I just spent for age's making my blog look pretty ^^ i dont think i have much to say at 1:58am
but i dont want to go to school today because it icey cold snowy and too early =_= 
plus i just want to play outside with my friends and make a snow-Bill to match Bee's snow-Tom how cute would that be, or maybe some snow-Twincest *giggles*
but unlike Bee, i won't molest snow Bill...(no promises he might be a sexy snowman) lol
As welll Bee inspired me to get a blog because i saw how cool her's was =D =D






viel spass


bleibt dran!

2 comments:

  1. What does bleibt dran mean? Stay...?

    Haha you KNOW you will molest Snow-Bill, there's no way you'll be able to resist! =P Glad to see I inspired you to blog my dear. Now go become a follower on mine. NOW! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget who MADE her banner to make the blog pretty ^^

    ReplyDelete