Welcome to humanoid city ^^

Here you can follow, me the most craziest person alive. I'll blog at least once a day (and if i don't then something bad has happened or i've forgotten too) about things i do, my problems (not too often only if im pissed off) my social life, upcoming events and my angry rants about things.
I will probably blog about things that i do at school and with my friends, music i like and i will ALWAYS blog about Tokio Hotel <3 (Bill)
:')

Snow= School closed = SORTED.

Well today school was closed because of "poor weather conditions" and "lack of staff" and for health and safety reasons. Me and Alex went out an messed about, my road was really icy and we was skidding down it and alex fell on her ass which was lolz.
We also took my dog out, my dog is SERIOUSLY mentally challenged because when we was throwing snowballs he was catching them and eating them and then we made snow angels and he ran off and attacked this boy (because he was hyper) which was really bad because he kicked my dog and i screamed at him because he kicked him more than once and not lightly either which pissed my friend Alex off and she was angry for ages, we went back to my house to get my camera and took some funny pictures ^^

Here are some:

I clearly look demeted here :D





 
Yes we are pretty special needs as you can see, Alex is one of my most closest and longest known friends i have we hardly ever argue with eachother and shes really pretty surportive and i always look to her for advice.

Here's a nice picture of me =D (i would pose like this for Bill in a skirt 8D )


Yeah he'd like that ;);) lol i was actually really freezing and snow got in my shoes, right after i took this photo i slipped up the hill (LOL)






BLIEBT DRAN LEUTE!!!! x


1 comment:

  1. "I'd pose like this for Bill in a skirt" Mega Lolz! Your eyebrows are such a nice shape -_- fuck you xx

    ReplyDelete